Front end Developer
Code is a high-end ecommerce agency with a 100% Shopify focus. Becoming a Coder means you will be at the forefront of bringing Shopify stores to life for cool and ambitious brands. We design, develop and optimize the most business critical tool of our clients: their ecommerce platform.
Brands we work with include: Stoov, Pieter Pot, O'Neill, bloomon, MR MARVIS, Veloretti, MUD Jeans, Fascino Coffee, 10DAYS, Rosefield, Kambukka and many more.
We’re a team of 40+ developers, project- and account managers, marketeers and strategists with a shared passion: ecommerce. We are remote-friendly and spread across our three offices in Delft, Amsterdam and Berlin. We love our warm-hearted culture and our daily lunches together, being social is deeply rooted in our culture. We have created a great place to work for our Coders and strive to keep a healthy work-life balance. Personal development is one of our key company values.
But enough about us - we want to know more about you!
You’ll be developing enterprise level e-commerce stores on the Shopify platform for a wide range of brands, bringing static designs to life using modern front-end tooling and working closely in a cross-functional team.
You are curious about new technologies. Exciting changes in Shopify 2.0 in the near future will include custom storefronts, which will open lots of possibilities like developing headless solutions with the latest tech.
- Working knowledge of modern cross-browser HTML5, ES6+ and CSS/SASS
- Ability to apply best practice modular web development
- Fluency with GIT and GIT Flow
- Fluency in interpreting and working with third-party libraries and APIs
- Awareness of best web performance practices, developing for accessibility and SEO
- Experience working within agile environments including Scrum
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (bonus points for Dutch)
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Shopify or Magento
- Gulp, Webpack
- React, Vue or Angular
- Invision, Sketch, Adobe, Figma
What's in it for you:
- Fun, challenging projects for growing brands in the champions league of e-commerce
- Being part of a team where your input will be valued and respected
- Informal dress code and open culture – we like to feel at home! So expect to have fun with drinks & team outings
- Tasty lunches at the office every day
- Healthy work-life balance
- Long-term stability and growth potential
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Beautiful office in picturesque Delft or Amsterdam
- Possibility for (partial) remote work
Are you our newest team member?