Shopify Developer & Front-end Developer: Different title - same vacancy!
Code is a high-end e-commerce agency with a 100% Shopify focus. Being a Coder means you are at the forefront of bringing e-commerce experiences to life for cool and ambitious brands. We design, develop and optimize our clients' most critical business tool: their e-commerce platform.
Brands we work with include: Stoov, Pieter Pot, O'Neill, bloomon, MR MARVIS, Veloretti, MUD Jeans, Fascino Coffee, 10DAYS, Rosefield, Kambukka and many more.
We're a team of 40+ developers, project and account managers, marketers and strategists with a shared passion: e-commerce. We are remote-friendly and spread out across our three offices in Delft, Amsterdam and Berlin. We love our warm-hearted culture and daily lunches; being social is deeply rooted in our work culture. We have created a great place to work for our Coders and we constantly strive for a healthy work-life balance. Personal development is one of our key company values.
But enough about us - we want to know more about you!
Do you get truly excited when visiting a high performance online store with a customer experience so smooth, you can complete your transaction within a few seconds? And do you get motivated by a close-knit team that runs smoothly, looks for the best solutions together and where your input is valued? If that's two times yes, continue reading.
So, why are we a 100% Shopify agency? Simple. Because Shopify is the world's fastest-growing, SaaS-powered e-commerce platform and continuously ahead of the e-commerce game. Client value always comes first and Shopify allows us to deliver the most high-performing and lightweight webshops at a fast pace.
You might fear that Shopify is just about building and stacking templates. Let's immediately bust that myth: you will be developing custom storefronts on top of the Shopify platform. As a Coder you will continuously push the boundaries of Shopify, - like we did for example when building a packaging-free online supermarket in Shopify for Pieter Pot, a configurator for Rosefield or a webshop jam-packed with animations for Jan Jansen. There's always a new challenge waiting for you.
- Working knowledge of modern cross-browser HTML5, ES6+ and CSS/SASS
- Ability to apply best practice modular web development
- Fluency with GIT and GIT Flow
- Fluency in interpreting and working with third-party libraries and APIs
- Awareness of best web performance practices, developing for accessibility and SEO
- Experience working within agile environments, including Scrum
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Dutch is a nice to have)
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Shopify or Magento
- Gulp, Webpack
- Invision, Sketch, Adobe, Figma
What's in it for you:
- Fun, challenging projects for growing brands in the champions league of e-commerce
- Being part of a team where your input will be valued and respected
- Informal dress code and open culture – we like to feel at home! So expect to have fun with after-work drinks & team outings
- Tasty lunches provided at the office every day
- Healthy work-life balance
- When we're out of office, we really are. No hosting or release head-aches is one of the many SaaS perks
- Long-term stability and growth potential
- Easy accessibility by public transport
- Possibility to work in our beautiful office in picturesque Delft, vibrant Amsterdam or remote - we meet up weekly during dev-days in the office in Delft
- Personal and professional development is essential to us, so we're here to help you grow
Are you our newest team member?Apply now