Senior Email Marketer
Code is an e-commerce agency with a 100% Shopify focus. Our team brings high-end e-commerce experiences to life for cool and ambitious brands. We design, develop and optimize our clients' most critical business tool: their e-commerce platform.
Brands we work with include: O'Neill, Naïf Good Care, By-bar, Veloretti, TI SENTO - Milano, POM Amsterdam, Fascino Coffee, 10DAYS, Dutch Grown and many more.
We’re a team of 40+ developers, project and account managers, marketers and strategists with a shared passion: e-commerce. We are remote-friendly and spread out across our three offices in Delft, Amsterdam and Berlin. We love our warm-hearted culture and daily lunches; being social is deeply rooted in our work culture. We have created a great place to work for our Coders and we constantly strive for a healthy work-life balance. Personal development is one of our key company values.
At Code we not only help our clients to a well-functioning Shopify webshop, but we also translate our work into an impressive conversion rate. One of our most successful services in achieving this is email marketing. In our experience, Klaviyo is the ultimate email marketing tool for e-commerce, and Code is proudly the first Platinum Klaviyo Partner in the EU. Our Klaviyo team is growing fast and is looking for a Senior Email Marketer.
About the role
As a Senior Email Marketeer at Code, you will collaborate with the Klaviyo team to develop powerful email marketing strategies that deliver great results. In this role you combine setting up email marketing strategies that deliver great results (70%) with managing your own customers (30%). You are responsible for managing the planning and budget. You supervise customer meetings and define the email strategy with your clients, which you then convert into successful email flows and campaigns. This is how you help beautiful brands such as O'Neill, Fascino Coffee and Veloretti to get at least 25% of their turnover from email marketing. Work you are proud of!
Wondering what that looks like in practice? Check out our Email Marketing Inspiration Book for examples of our customer’s most successful Email Marketing flows.
But enough about us - we want to know more about you!
Do you enjoy being involved in email marketing and e-commerce on both a strategic and operational level, and do you have strong project management skills? Then this role is made for you! You get excited about a team that is developing fast and allows you to grow with them. You are eager to dive into analytics, draw conclusions and create optimisations. If that leads to great results and a happy team and client, you know it has been a successful day.
- You are experienced in managing client relationships, and you know how to deliver a project within budget, scope and time successfully
- You have experience with email marketing, preferably within e-commerce
- You have previously worked with Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Active Campaign, Spotler, Dot Digital or a similar tool
- You have experience in translating brand guidelines into email design
- You know what deliverability means and how this is affected both positively and negatively
- You have experience working on multiple projects at the same time
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English (bonus points if you speak Dutch)
- You have at least a Bachelor's Degree or work experience equivalent to this
- You are available to work 32-40 hours per week
You are going to amaze us with:
- The positive way in which you bring multiple client projects forward at the same time: you take control and ensure smooth progress
- Your extreme attention to detail - you've got your project administration in order, and you can spot underperforming flows and technical errors. Based on analytics, you can devise the next steps for optimizing flows and campaigns.
- The way you know your customers through and through, identify commercial opportunities and ensure that you convert these into actions
- Your enthusiasm is contagious - you become truly happy when you see a client's turnover grow thanks to your email marketing campaigns
- Your eagerness and enthusiasm to share knowledge, results and experiences with the rest of the team
What's in it for you:
- Contribute to a young and growing team where your input will be valued and respected
- Collaborating with clients in the champions league of e-commerce
- Informal dress code and open culture – we like to feel at home! So expect to have fun with after-work drinks & team outings
- Tasty lunches provided at the office every day
- Healthy work-life balance
- Long-term stability and growth potential
- Easy accessibility by public transport
- Beautiful office in picturesque Delft or Amsterdam and the ability to work (partially) from home
- Personal and professional development is essential to us, so we're here to help you grow
Are you our newest team member?Apply now